Law Offices of Ronald J. Kim, PC

IRS Taxes Overwhelming?

Do you owe back taxes? Has the IRS filed a Notice of Lien? Are you a small businessperson with overdue sales or employment tax?

Ron has the expertise to design a solution for you. He can reduce and sometimes eliminate these taxes so you can get back on your feet.  If you need an installment agreement, penalty abatement, or offer in compromise, Ron can make it happen.

Ron will personally sit down with you during a FREE, CONFIDENTIAL, initial consultation and examine your financial situation, discuss with you all your possible options and explain to you the steps you need to take to get rid of IRS and/or State taxes.

Protect yourself, your loved ones and your property from the government.

Call Ron now at


3257 Route 9, Suite 5, Saratoga Springs, NY

*  *  *